Racing Calendar & Post Times
Race Day Picks
How To Wager
Quarter Horse Stakes
Off Track Betting
Welcome to the Club
New Member Offer
Win Loss Statement
News & Events
Concessions & Bars
Oklahoma City's Adventure District
Remington Park will host non-mandatory schooling races in an effort to assist in preparation for the race meet.
There will be a non-refundable administration fee of $50 for each horse that enters. The owner of the horse must pay the $50 administration fee, or the trainer will be held responsible for payment.
Remington Park requires a minimum of 60 entrants for each scheduled schooling race day; in the event the Racing Office does not receive at least 60 entrants that scheduled schooling race day may be canceled.
Each trainer is solely responsible to pay their rider.
Entries will close on each Saturday preceding the scheduled schooling race day at Noon (ct). Entries for schooling races will be released on Sunday. Any changes to the entries such as additional horses or substitutions of horses must be requested before 9am of the day of the schooling races and must be approved by the Stewards.
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Friday, February 15, 2013
Monday, February 25, 2013
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Friday, March 1, 2013
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
2013 Remington Park Training Race Video
Provided by the OQHRA ...
CLICK HERE FOR TRAINING RACE VIDEO
CRITERIA FOR SCHOOLING RACES
1. Must be conducted at an OHRC license racetrack.
2. All riders must be OHRC-licensed jockeys or exercise riders to participate.
3. Entries shall be made in person or by telephone to Racing Secretary's Office
4. All horses approved or participation in a schooling race must be tattooed prior to or on the day of participation
5. The Racing Secretary shall publish an overnight to reflect the name of horse, trainer, and if possible, rider.
6. The current Certificate of Registration of the horse must be on file in the Racing Secretary's Office, or an up to date photocopy od said Certificate reflecting the horse's tattoo number.
7. The Starter, an Outrider, Clocker and a Steward or steward's designee and the Racing Secretary or Assistant to the Racing Secretary must be present to supervise Approved Schooling Races.
OUT OF STATE TRAINING RACES
Remington Park does not accept Texas and Louisiana training races for the 2011 season.
Training races from Texas and Louisiana will only count as a gate work and first time starters are required
to have two (2) workouts to start.